CHARM is DECEPTIVE, and BEAUTY is FLEETING, but a woman who FEARS the LORD is to be PRAISED . Proverbs 31:30

10/27/08

WARNING~~You might Laugh!

Click to play Fools
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

"Why do fools fall in love", is the theme song. This was Elijah's idea. He kept putting the hat and glasses on, and making funny faces. It was sooo funny, we all decided to do it! But, I must say it took 30 mins to talk Sheldon into doing it. I guess he is just "too cool" for his family! :} PUSH PLAY

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute stuff. speaking of "stuff", those are some lovely noses on those younguns.... ;)

Kati said...

You guys are ate up.

I laughed. Yeah, especially at Shiloh's nasty nose! hehe

JanAl said...

Everyone in the house is full of snot right now, but Shiloh is always the worst! I wiped it after I took the pic, I should have wiped it before, but we were having too much fun! I was hoping no one would notice. :}

Charity said...

Too funny! :) I think the green "stuff" just completes the look. The first pic of Cleyo looks like those could be his actual eyes. is that how he feels when he gets home from work? (or maybe how he felt after spending the weekend alone with the kids a few weeks ago??)

JanAl said...

Charity~ Cleyo is usually happy when he gets home, I'm the one with the bugged out eyes at the end of the day. Poor Cleyo, now you know what he sees when he gets home from work! :}

Anonymous said...

Hehehe..... Isn't this you guys being normal? I tried, but I couldn't tell the difference.

JanAl said...

Miracle~ you are too funny! And, I agree, this is normal for us!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. Over the summer Chrissy and Shelby put a headband and some other stuff on Davion and videoed it on the cell phone. He looked like a girl. Kelly said he looked like Lamar off of Revenge of the nerds. lol You guys are hillarious.
Jessica