CHARM is DECEPTIVE, and BEAUTY is FLEETING, but a woman who FEARS the LORD is to be PRAISED . Proverbs 31:30

9/27/08

Camp Livingston

















Last weekend
we had some friends over for an evening of
fellowship, and a camp-over.























Sorry ! Now, some of you cannot deny me as your friend!
I have proof !
HA ! HA!

















I hope all of you enjoyed it as much as I did.

















The fellowship was as refreshing as the crisp, cool
Autumn air.
The weather was perfect, the friends are a blessing, and the food was great !
























The next morning, was the best part. Sitting by the fire, drinking coffee, waking up to good conversation, and eating a really good breakfast casserole.

Will I make this annual event? Maybe? I guess that depends if people liked it as much as I did!

1 comment:

~~anna~~ said...

Now that looks like fun!
But did you make s'mores around the campfire? ;)