CHARM is DECEPTIVE, and BEAUTY is FLEETING, but a woman who FEARS the LORD is to be PRAISED . Proverbs 31:30

9/9/08

He's a man now

Kids say the funniest things. Oh, how I wish I kept a log of the things my kids have said over the years.

Last night, as Elijah was getting a bath, I entered the bathroom, and noticed his underwear needed to be trashed. I said, " Elijah, your underwear need to be thrown away, they have too many holes in them". Then, Elijah agrees with me, saying; " I need to get some boxers". Then I say," why do you need boxers"? Elijah very firmly and seriously says, " Because, I am a man now. And men wear boxers".

Thank You Lord, for all the little men & women in my home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Art Linkletter was so amused by the things kids say, he had a national tv show, called, "Kids Say the Darndest Things". Of course, Art is gone, as is his show, but kids are still saying the darndest things! As a grandmother, I have had the privilege of hearing some pretty funny things from the grandkids. I've kept a few sayings in a folder in my documents, and now having a blogspot, I'll have the opportunity to share what comes out of the mouths of babes as well!

Grandma Livingston

DL said...

I'm amazed by reading your profile how much you sound just like your firstborn. I guess it's true the fruit don't fall far from the tree! :)

JanAl said...

I would like to say that I am going to fix that soon, but it is at the bottom of my list of things to do. It is a little funny!!!