CHARM is DECEPTIVE, and BEAUTY is FLEETING, but a woman who FEARS the LORD is to be PRAISED . Proverbs 31:30

8/4/09

Gone Camping...

So, what I thought was going to be a much needed break away from home, with relaxation and hours reading time, was not at all. I should have known better! Especially with not one, but two 3 year olds, that like to cause trouble. But I thankful that we had family keep Asher, he would have not been a happy camper, it was very muddy, so I would have been stressed trying to keep him from being covered in it.
But, it was good to go away. It has a reminder of how much I love home.
I am so thankful for the comforts of home,
like;
my own bed, indoor plumbing that flushes, a floor not made of mud, taking a shower without strangers, waking up to a dry bed that has not been rained on, being able to discipline when kids need it without neighbors watching your every move, being able to see the sunrise and set, waking up to my favorite Book and a cup coffee (indoors), not having to see Priscilla and Elijah crash their bikes every 10 minutes, not hearing my kids ask me constantly "what are we going to do next?", not getting lost, the smell of this fresh air-it is different,
most importantly~
just knowing that this is where my friends, my church and family are!

BTW~you might want to pause the Smilebox,
to give the pictures a chance to load, then use the arrows to turn the pages.
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Gone camping
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: