CHARM is DECEPTIVE, and BEAUTY is FLEETING, but a woman who FEARS the LORD is to be PRAISED . Proverbs 31:30

5/5/09

Where's my brain ?

The other day, Daniel came to me, in a mess of tears,
"Where's my brain? Help me find my brain?"
Touching the top of his head, I said "Honey your brain is inside your head."
Well, he did not like that answer at all!
He threw a fit for at least ten minutes, as we tried to explain where his brain is.
Then, suddenly, his brain appears before us......
his red lightning car......
















I have no idea why he calls it his brain, but this could give us a clue into his thinking process!

















He is are only child with attachment to things. He has been attached to his cars for several months. Before that, he was attached to a pink spatula, which he carried EVERYWHERE, (to church, to the bath, to bed, to Walmart), for at least six months, it never left his hand, or at least his sight.











Here he is with his favorite dog, his favorite car, and his pink spatula.

3 comments:

Nan said...

Oh JanAl, this blog and photos are too precious!

Thanks for sharing!

Nan

Anonymous said...

at least he KNEW his brain was lost. it usually takes me saying something stupid before i recognize that i've lost mine.

Charity said...

This post is hilarious! Are you sure Daniel and Zekers are not related somehow??