CHARM is DECEPTIVE, and BEAUTY is FLEETING, but a woman who FEARS the LORD is to be PRAISED . Proverbs 31:30

5/20/09

Looking out the kitchen window, I see...

A cat staring back at me!












Sheldon and Grace talked me into letting this cat in the house, but Cleyo did not like that idea, so now he is an outside cat, which he does not like, so he sits in the window meowing at me!



A kid tied to a tree!



















Elijah seemed to enjoy it.



















Daniel checking out the situation.



















Sheldon chasing Elijah with a stick.














Abby getting tied to a tree.



















Daniel getting in on the action, beating up Grace.














Have you noticed that Sheldon seems to be the mean one.
Sheldon was tied to a tree a few times, but every time I got my camera, he was off of it before I could take the picture. I wonder what the cars driving by thought?



















Cleyo thought I should take a picture when she was smiling, because she really was having fun with the kids. :}



















Priscilla getting picked on.















I added this one because I cannot believe how fast he is growing up!














Oh Lord, help me to enjoy every moment, even the crazy ones!

3 comments:

Nan said...

Hi!

Awesome pictures! I laughed so much!
You know, it doesn't take a lot of money or fancy toys to entertain a kid. These pictures prove that. The passersby had to wonder! lol
Thanks for sharing!

Love you, Nancy

Anonymous said...

HEHEHEHE....
I love these pictures.Beautiful weather and beautiful kids..... what more can you ask for. :)
I love you all...

-Miracle

Charity said...

so we finally know the truth . .. you all are just a bunch of tree-huggers! haha. Those pictures are too funny!