CHARM is DECEPTIVE, and BEAUTY is FLEETING, but a woman who FEARS the LORD is to be PRAISED . Proverbs 31:30

6/26/09

For Cleyo's eyes only..............

.....and maybe two other guys.

Like I have nothing better to do with my time! Today I decide to take some "risky" photos of myself for Cleyo's eyes only. Before I gross anyone out too much, my clothes were on! ;]
My patience was running on low, as the computer was taking forever to download the pics to Walmart photo. So, thinking that it would be much faster to go into the store directly, and taking a chance that everyone is outside on this beautiful day, and no one is using the digital photo machine, I leave with hopes of privacy. Uhhh, wishful thinking!!!!
As I approach the machine, I am thankful that I see no one around. I insert my memory card, and try to quickly pick and crop pictures. Within a few moments, two men pull up to the machine right next to me! Seriously! I almost can not believe this! I have never even seen a man use these machines, and just my luck, there is not just one, but two, and they were like a foot away from me!
Knowing that they can both see my screen, I pull out a large paper from my purse to try to cover my seductive self. Thinking that maybe this could work. Then I look behind me and see the lady from the photo center with a large, very large smile on her face. Ok, that was enough for me! I shut down that machine, and proceeded to do shopping from my list. As I shopped I felt as if everybody had seen my pictures, and how funny it was that I even tried to do that in public.
At this point, I am feeling like I needed to confess and tell someone how crazy I am.
And there she is..... Kati. I tell her my "funny" story, but I do not think that she found it funny, instead, I think I embarrassed her. Sorry Kati !

And NO! There will not be any photos on this post! They are for Cleyo's eyes only! LOL!

8 comments:

Kati said...

No, I was not embarrassed. But I would have been if you had pulled out some naughty pictures of yourself and tried to show them to me!! :)

lyndie said...

LOL. i've thought of doing this for david before, but have been prohibited by the idea of "processing" them. i'm impressed you were determined enough to take them to the store. i would have DIED of mortification if i had been you.
my advice: get a good color printer for HOME and print them there. ;P - which reminds me: i have a good color printer now... hm. i'll share if you want (but i'll stay in the kitchen while you print in the study).
again- kudos for the initiative! hope cleyo enjoys. ;}

Anonymous said...

what? do you want another baby or something?????? don't get him too riled up, now :p

like men need pictures anyway....

Nan said...

Hi!

Ok...it must be a full moon?
I have contemplated pictures for the fun of it...but then I stop and think, I'm a grandma for gosh sake! Then I think...wait a minute! How about a photo shoot for grandmas and call it, "Senior Sirens"? Then again...wait a minute, me, a siren? Or not! Ah well, it was a nice thought! lol

Nan

JanAl said...

Lyndie~
I came home and ordered with the computer, in hopes that technology does not allow for much processing thru human hands. And Cleyo did like it, he even asked me to finish filling the empty pages ;]
(I put the pics in a small photo album).

Dee~
no more babies!!!!!! If I do, then I have to trust that God has a purpose, and I will have to have a talk with the doctor who broke me.
And I like to get Cleyo all riled up.... ;]

Nancy~
no moons, maybe a glimpse of stars. I did have clothes on, I would be horrified if anyone got a hold of pics of me with no clothes on! ;[
And, grandma or not, as long as I have breath, or am able, I will enjoy making intimacy fun with Cleyo.
I know that you know this as much as I do, but God created sex and intimacy between husband and wife, and it is GOOD! ;]
(p.s.)~ you have a good camera and home printer ;]

Nan said...

Hi!

I believe that it's perfectly fine for diverse forms of intimate fun. within marriage! But I believe it's much more intriguing and romantic WITH clothes on! I'll have to fill you in on some of my thoughts about a romantic set of pics for any gal at any age who has a hubby! Have you ever seen Pastor Mark Driscoll's video on "Sex, God's Way' ? You Tube, I think. Mars Hill Church...
It's pretty enlightening for any women young or old who think God did not plan for intimate fun between married couples!

One more thing JanAl...how did you take photos of yourself? Your arm is not that long!!

Nan

JanAl said...

I have not seen Mark's video, but I might try to look it up today.
You can share your romantic thoughts of pics with me, as long as there is not too much detail, ;]

And taking pics was easy, especially with a digital camera, I could just delete the ones that did not turn out well, you don't need a long arm, just a certain angle, ;] , and with clothes, it adds a little suspense!
not to brag, but they turned out really good, better than real life, LOL!
Several times I have taken pics on Cleyo's cell phone, and he would always delete them because he was afraid that someone would pick up his phone and see them.

Nan said...

Hi!

Well, that's what Mark Driscoll referred to in his video. He said the youth pastor at a church,had some video clips of his wife. Having the video of his wife was perfectly fine as far as looking at his own wife went. But he loaned out the camera to his youth group, having forgotten to take the video out> Needless to say, it was a very embarrassing time for the youth pastor!
So yeah, I'd probably have to keep my pics in a lock box...cause not only would it be embarrassing to a viewer.... it'd be downright hilarious!


Nan