CHARM is DECEPTIVE, and BEAUTY is FLEETING, but a woman who FEARS the LORD is to be PRAISED . Proverbs 31:30

6/24/10

Another teenager......

On Monday, Grace will be 13.
So, I am sharing a few pictures, when she just Itty-bitty.
Enjoy.

I can not figure out how to write under the pictures, so I am just going to share my thoughts,
by numbering them:
1~I gained the most weight with Grace....40 pounds!
But it probably did not help that I was eating a whole bag of Hershey candy, almost daily! No joke!
2~She cried ALL the time!
But being only my 2nd baby, I did not know for the longest time, that she had severe colic.
(She still is very gassy, LOL)
3~She always had such a beautiful face.
4~I love this one of her on top of Cleyo. This was taken on one of our trips to California.
5~There once was a day, when Sheldon was a proud big brother.
Now....he is just annoyed by all of us! lol
6~This one captures my memory of how she use to always go up to Sheldon, while he was napping, and poke and stare at him.



3 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks for sharing. Love the pics!

JanAl said...

Oh Lori!
Time flies, everyone tells you that, but the older my kids get, the more real it is! :]

Nan said...

Hey~
Saw this before, but didn't comment...but had to this time around...she was so adorable!

Still is!