CHARM is DECEPTIVE, and BEAUTY is FLEETING, but a woman who FEARS the LORD is to be PRAISED . Proverbs 31:30

12/30/09

December 30, 1995 ~ The Wedding

14 years ago, Cleyo and I were married. I am thankful that at that time, I did not know the trials that laid ahead, but I am also thankful that God has done a mighty work in both our hearts. Cleyo is the second greatest gift, from God, my Salvation being first.

















Looking forward to this Friday, two more days!, when we offer up a new commitment before the Lord.

January 1st, was a chosen date, for symbolic reasons, of a new beginning.

I told Cleyo last night that from here on out, I will celebrate our Anniversary every January first, as a reminder.

To God Alone be the Glory!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Ahh look how young you were!! Congratulations!!