CHARM is DECEPTIVE, and BEAUTY is FLEETING, but a woman who FEARS the LORD is to be PRAISED . Proverbs 31:30

1/10/09

My Quiver is Full... and I Love it !

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them". Psalm 127:3-5

Asher Jonathan~10 months old


















Shiloh Hope~3 years old


















Daniel James~3 years old


















Priscilla Lea~6 years old


















Elijah Paul~8 years old


















Abigail Mae~9 years old


















Grace Anne~11 years old


















Sheldon Lee~13 years old



















Lord, help me to number my days with my children, (Psalm 90:12).

6 comments:

Kati said...

Oh, you are BLESSED indeed!

(At first glance it looks like Asher has a giant hand) HaHa!!

JanAl said...

Kati~ yes indeed!
That is funny about Asher's hand, He did not have his own picture, so I had zoom in on one of all of them.
The older kids had their school pics, Shiloh and Daniel had their 3yr pics recently taken, Asher will get his done at 1 year. (I ussually get my kids pics at; 3m, 1y, 3y, and then wait for school pics). So , really this post is to just show my kids off. :}

~~anna~~ said...

OH, they are beautiful!!!!

Charity said...

Those are great pictures, Janal. It almost made me cry to see how much all the kids have grown in the 6 years since we've known your family. Karis loved the pictures, too - she was standing next to me calling out each one's name as I scrolled down.

Anonymous said...

Oh, JanAl, You are so blessed!! I thank God for you and your gracious love for children!! linda gibbons

Anonymous said...

JanAl,
What a beautiful family. You are indeed blessed by God! Cathy Clear