CHARM is DECEPTIVE, and BEAUTY is FLEETING, but a woman who FEARS the LORD is to be PRAISED . Proverbs 31:30

10/5/09

Pumpkin Carving Fun

Shiloh's ~ Happy face

Daniel's ~ Scary laugh

Priscilla's ~ Cat on a tree

Elijah's ~ Flaming face

Abby's ~ Dragon, that is not his tongue, it is his flame, and on the back,
she wrote a story about her dragon

Grace's ~ Dragon

Sheldon's ~ Party bat

Cleyo's ~ Haunted house

My ~ Silly happy face, if you look closely, the mouth is
being held up with tooth picks :}

My silly happy face, with the happy scare crow?

Fake flowers, because I kill real ones!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute!! :)

~~anna~~ said...

Did you guys all carve these yourselves??? I am super impressed.
What fun.
Yeah, and I kill flowers and plants too. I actually tried growing zucchini here in the tropics and nothing even sprouted!

JanAl said...

Oh Anna, I would like to say that we are a talented family, BUT we are not! We have a book on pumpkin carving, and we copied there ideas, cheating or not, the kids loved it! Even Priscilla could do it!

Nan said...

Your photos always tell such a story! There's a reason for the expression, "a picture's worth a thousand words" !

You are the Photo Queen!

Love you~

~~anna~~ said...

Yes, JanAl, but even if you used a pattern, you all did still carve them. I am still impressed!